I aim to partner with a dynamic company that provides opportunities for growth. In doing so, I will consistently achieve success. Whether it be record-high customer satisfaction rankings, an out of this world presentation, or applying the glue on major deal. I am people-oriented and motivated, with versatile interpersonal skills. I use my detail-orientation, tech, sales, teaching, and marketing skills to push partnerships forward.
Areas of Expertise
Data Analysis & Reporting
Proficient in keyboarding & automated systems
Process Improvement & Development
Customer Satisfaction Enhancement
Strong problem-solving skills
Presentation Design & Development
Proficient in Windows & MAC operations
Proficient in Adobe Systems, WordPress, & HTML
CVS Caremark/CVS Health – Nashville, TN 10/2015 to Present Medicare Part D, Sr. Lead CTM Coordinator
Currently serving as lead coordinator and assistant to Supervisor. Assisting to develop and manage a team of 16 CTM Coordinators. Active team member in the healthcare field specializing in Medicare Part D and pharmaceuticals. Always ready for a challenge, resolving complex issues, and working with people.
- Previous interim-Supervisor 09/16 – 01/17.
- Takes pride in being organized and detail-oriented, and possesses the ability to see the overall big picture.
- Develops and implements process & procedure improvement for two lines of business.
- Develops and implements process & procedure improvement for the team.
- Data Analysis & Reporting. Researches, creates, and manages reports.
- Provides direct support to Management.
- Quality Assurance
- Providing direct support to Management.
- Daily use of Excel, SharePoint, QuickBase, & Power BI
- Ability to make both routine and difficult decisions in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
- Follows CMS guidelines on a daily basis.
CVS Caremark/CVS Health – Nashville, TN 9/2013
Medicare Part D, Customer Care Representative III, SME, Interim Supervisor and Trainer
Served as team lead. Assisting to manage a team of 25 customer service associates for a highly sensitive client (NEJE). Active team member in the healthcare field specializing in Medicare Part D.
- Developed specialized training for new team members.
- Educated members on their order status, plan designs, and co-pays for their orders.
- Complied with the company goals to meet compliance of 97% or better.
- Maintained a Quality score of 98% or better month-to-month.
- Worked professionally with clinical department and frontline pharmacists to handle complex issues.
- Received ongoing customer compliments
- Processed orders for mail order prescriptions.
- Educated members on retail and mail order pharmacy procedures.
- Assisted with members completing Power of Attorney and AOR forms.
- Ongoing interaction with dispensing pharmacies, client and account management teams daily.
- Placed and removed system flags and overrides.
G2 Marketing Company – Nashville, TN 4/2013
Marketing Coordinator & Leadership
- Lead morning huddles.
- Responded to general inquiries.
- Ensured appropriate quality standards were being upheld.
- Aided in the marketing platform.
- Performed interviews for candidates for employment.
- Trained new hires on the G2 products and services.
- Maintained a positive, professional attitude towards co-workers.
- Adhered to the rules and regulations listed in the company policy manual.
Education and Training
2011-2013 Austin Peay State University
May 2010 Fisk University, B.S.
2006 Rock Hill High School, H.S. Diploma